Fast, Accurate, and Courteous Service
Navigating the ins and outs of life insurance policies and options can be confusing and difficult. Work with your local experts at Fin Martin Insurance that understand California's market and regulations to find you the right plan or the right options for your life insurance needs, whether you want term life, whole life, or a combination of both.
Term life plans are a viable option to whole life when you want to have coverage for a specific time period, such as the dependent lifetime of your children, and have the following basics:
- Coverage for a "term" or period of your life
- Lower premiums for higher coverage
- Rates can change after specific terms expire
- No equity - cannot be used as cash value
Ensure financial protection for your family in the case of your untimely death with a whole life insurance policy. Whole life insurance is also a great asset during retirement, when it can be used as a cash asset and can provide equity for loans.
- Permanent, not for a specific period of time
- Protection carries with you your whole life
- Can build equity and have cash value
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run
Get a FREE life insurance quote today when you call Fin Martin Insurance
Explore all of the alternatives and possibilities with life insurance policies by talking to one of our dedicated agents today!
Get help making important decisions with your life insurance policy by coming to us.
Customize and bundle your life insurance policy by crafting a personalized life insurance policy with Fin Martin Insurance today. Combine term and whole life policies to provide you and your family with the best protection.
- Build lifelong base of whole life coverage
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance